Don’t rush. Protecting your spine with proper alignment is paramount!
What to bring:
1. Yoga mat
2. Large towel or two
3. Water bottle
4. A nourished and hydrated body
1. Arrive 15 minutes before class.
2. Sign in at the front desk before proceeding to the changing room.
3. Practice mindful quietness inside the practice room – i.e. close the door behind you, tread lightly, and situate your mat and water bottle gently.
4. Commit to completion. Remain in the practice room for the duration of the class.
5. Strive for comfort and balance in each pose. Know yourself, know your limits. Lie down or take child’s pose if you feel yourself struggling.
6. Practice aligning breath and movement with awareness. Move together as a class.